Coordinator, offices and activities of the Quality Control Unit
The University Quality Presidium (PQA) promotes the culture of Quality in compliance with the ANVUR document referred to in the D.M. 6 of 7/01/2019 (Self-assessment, evaluation, initial and periodic accreditation of the locations and study courses), offers support to the governing bodies on the issues of Management and Quality Assurance (AQ) in Teaching, Research, Student Services , Internationalization, Third Mission, social and cultural promotion activities; supports the governing bodies in defining AQ processes, coordinates their uniform application and monitors their results.
In particular, the PQA:
- Promotes and disseminates the AQ culture and approaches through meetings with the actors involved or interested in AQ processes;
- Assists the Rector and the Academic Senate in preparing strategic documents for the AQ;
- Provides assistance and feedback to the Rector and the Bodies appointed by him in relation to the preparation / monitoring of the University Strategic Plan (PSA) and the Integrated Plan
- Provides assistance and feedback to the Departments and its Boards in the AQ processes for Didactics, Research, Third Mission, Internationalization;
- Identifies and proposes common tools for the AQ of Didactics and Research, such as Guidelines, Regulation Schemes, Document Templates, and promotes training and information activities for the purpose of their application;
- Coordinates the application of the Quality Management System.
The PQA, in carrying out its institutional functions, acknowledges the needs and guidelines of the university in the field of QA, prepares and maintains an updated Quality Management System together with the most relevant processes for the QA for the following strategic sectors:
- It plans and organizes the updating of the information contained in the Single Annual Study Course Sheets (SUA-CdS), also verifying the contents in relation to the AVA R3 A-B-C-D requirements.
- It prepares the guidelines for the Annual Monitoring Cards (SMA) of the study courses.
- Plans the Study Program Review activities, monitoring the contents of the Cyclic Review Reports in relation to the aforementioned AVA requirements.
- Plans and monitors the surveys of students' opinions, and the other surveys required by current legislation.
- It plans and supports the CPDS for the drafting of the annual report, monitoring the implementation of the indications provided in it by the CdS and Departments.
- Provides feedback to the study courses regarding the aforementioned activities.
b. Research and Third Mission, Internationalization:
- It plans and verifies the updating of the information contained in the Departmental Research Annual Sheets (SUA-RD), or of other internal research organization divisions.
- It provides feedback on the updating and monitoring of the Three-Year Research and Third Mission Plans of the Departments.
c. Student Services
- Listens periodically to the CPDS, in the person of the President, in order to incorporate any suggestions / indications regarding the improvement of services to Students and transfer them to the study courses and / or Departments.
- It favors the centrality and participation of students in the decision-making processes of the University, Departments and Degree Programs, ensuring their centrality also in teaching activities.
The results of the activities produced by the Presidium are available in italian clicking here