Paolo Puri was born in Rome on the 1st of June 1965
- Graduated maxima con laude in Law at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”, 1988 with a thesis in Tax Law
- Admitted to the Italian Bar in 1993
- Admitted to the Supreme Court in 2005
Currently Associate Professor of Tax Law (IUS/12) a the University of Sannio (Benevento, Italy) and Founding Partner of the Tax Law Practice “Miccinesi e Associati – Studio Legale e Tributario”, with offices in Rome, Milan and Florence.
Main Professional and Scientific assignments
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Italian tax journal “Rivista di Diritto Tributario”
- Coordinator of the tax law section of the Italian notary journal “Rivista del Notariato”
- Member of the Tax Law Study Committee of Consiglio Nazionale del Notariato
- Chairman of the Board of International Auditors of Acciona Eolica Cesa Italia S.r.l.
- Member of the Board of International Auditors of Baxter S.p.A. and Baxter Manufacturing S.p.A.
- 1994-2001: Member of the Tax Law Study Committee of Consiglio Nazionale dei Ragionieri
- 1995-1996: Legal Counsel of the Italian Ministry of Finance (Prof. Avv. Augusto Fantozzi)
- 1996: Italian Delegate For the Ministry of Finance at the Atelier sur la simplification de la fiscalité.
- 1997: Member of the Italian Ministry of Finance ad hoc Committee on the reorganization of the Italian Tax Registry Office (now Italian Revenue Agency)r
- 1998: Legal Counsel of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Trade (Prof. Augusto Fantozzi)
- 1998-2001: Chairman of the Tax Law Commission of A.I.S.A.P. (Associazione Italiana delle Società ed Enti di servizi per i Fondi Pensione)
- 2005: Winner of the IPOST Award for Legal Research and Studies