Opportunities for refugees
The University of Sannio encourages various initiatives for receiving refugees, asylum seekers and persons in a refugee-like situation.
The University of Sannio promotes the full respect of human rights, a core value of the University principles.
The University of Sannio provides staff with resources and support that ensures an inclusive work environment.
Students who wish to inform the University of Sannio about their refugee status can fill in the relevant form below and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the required documentation.
University Corridors for Refugees - 4.0 (2022/2024) - deadline: April 24, 2022
In cooperation with UNHCR, the University of Sannio offers 5 scholarships for the AA.YY. 2022/24 to refugee students.
Amount: the scholarship includes full tuition fee-waivers, accommodation, meals at university canteens and many free services offered by local partners.
Duration: 2 years
Who can apply: students who meet the following requirements:
1. are residing in Nigeria, Niger or Cameron and have been recognized the refugee status in collaboration with UNHCR
2. hold a qualification valid for admission to the chosen second-cycle degree programme
3. the qualification must be awarded by a higher education institution duly accredited and must grant access to a second-cycle degree programme in the relevant foreign system
4. have obtained their qualification not before 2017 and no later than March 31, 2022
5. Meet the specific admission requirements of the second-cycle degree programme of interest, or will meet such requirements by the deadline of enrolment
The application fee is exceptionally waived exclusively for candidates who meet the entry requirements listed above.
How to apply: https://forms.gle/tenq9mGGPuTu7QtP9Opportunities for refugees
DEADLINE 31 05 2022